Create a profile and you'll be able to match to and apply for scholarships. Not just ours, but opportunities you're eligible to apply for from Scholarship America's partners across the nation.
Scholarship Deadline: May 1st
Tips for successfully submitting applications:
1) From the "Click to Log In" button above, you can create an account and your student profile (information that allows you to be matched to scholarships)
2) After creating your profile, under "My Scholarships," search for matching scholarships
3) Fill out the additional questions specific to each scholarship you want to apply for
4) Click "submit" to submit your application when you are done.
5) If you are under 18, your parent/guardian will be sent an email to grant consent for you to apply, the application cannot be processed until a response is received.
You will receive an email from Dollars for Scholars requesting your permission for your child to apply for scholarships if your student is under 18. In order to complete their scholarship application process, you will need to click the "grant consent" button on the website to allow your student to compete for scholarship money available through Scholarship America and its partners.
- *To match to our scholarship, select Chinese-American where the application basic info asks for Race. Our scholarships are only for students of Chinese descent. Our scholarship requirements.
- If you are having trouble matching to or submitting your scholarship, click here to review you have completed all the steps.
- When you match to our scholarship (it appears under My Scholarships), click on the View button to read the requirements if you have not already reviewed our scholarship criteria.
- There is a Help tab at the bottom of the application My Information with answers to frequently asked questions.
- You may also contact Scholarship America's Support desk through the application system if you still have problems.
If you have other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information required for Greater NY Chinese Dollars for Scholars1) Must include Name of College Attending (can be updated when decided after creating profile)
2) Describe role played and time dedicated in extracurricular activities
3) Evidence of Family's Financial Status
a) FAFSA EFC and College Financial Aid letter
b) If a) is not available, you may include a copy of your family's tax return
3) Official school transcript
4) SAT score
5) One letter of recommendation (in addition to filling out online form)
6) Essay: Personal statement
Part one: Please state your goals and aspirations
Part two: Please state any unusual circumstances you have experienced
WE HAVE MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIPS LISTED IN THE SYSTEM. PLEASE APPLY FOR ONLY ONE OF THE SCHOLARSHIPS BASED ON YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
NEW IMMIGRANT-ARRIVED IN THE US after 1/1/14.
New Immigrant - 新移民學生需為2014年1月1日後來美的學生.
申請表必須 種族選擇 Chinese-American, 填寫所要就讀的大學名字, 描述在課外活動中所做的表現
FAFSA EFC&大學財政資助證明 (college financial aid award letter): 如果沒有助學金有關文件, 可以附上報稅表.
推薦信: 除了填寫網上表格, 推薦人應提供一封推薦信.
Click to Login to update your profile or access student resources anytime